Teen Weighted Hoodie Wrap
Helps with Focus and Self-Regulation
Wrap yourself in calming weight! Irresistibly soft and lightly weighted, this wrap acts like a gentle hug by providing proprioceptive input around your shoulders and back. There’s even a hood, which you can put over your head when you want to have quiet moment to yourself. Wearing this can benefit children who are feeling sensory overloaded in the classroom or during transitions. Wear while doing homework, taking tests or while reading to help improve focus and calm. Use with adult supervision.
- Provides soothing weight to help teens feel more rested and calm
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Wrap around your body while you read.
- Fold up the blanket and use as a lap pad to help improve focus.
- Wear in short increments during the day. Not for use while sleeping.
- 60"L x 59"W
- Weighs 3 lbs.
- 100% polyester weighted with polypropylene pellets
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.