Unicorn Necklace - Set of 2
Sensory Outlet for Chewers with Restless Fingers
Who says life can’t be unicorns and rainbows? That’s what this cute stylish chewy is for! Fashionable chewelry worn as a necklace redirects children from biting clothes or objects. The colorful unicorn has textures and grooves on its mane and horn for oral motor exploration. Hollow center is large enough for children to stick fingers through and fidget. For moderate chewers. Non-returnable.
- Provides on-the-go sensory input and satisfies the urge to chew
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder, autism and ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Create a story featuring both the white and the blue unicorn
- Mix and match with clothing to make a fashion statement
- Describe what each unicorn looks like
- Includes two unicorn necklaces
- 3.75"L x 3.5"W x .5"D unicorns with 13" long necklaces
- Weighs 1.6 oz. each
- Food grade silicone unicorns, nylon necklaces with breakaway polypropylene clasp
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Dishwasher safe. Top rack only.
- Necklaces are white. One blue and one white unicorn
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.