Unicorn Necklace - Set of 2
Why We Love It
Tactile Chewy for Multi-Sensory Fun
Who says life can’t be unicorns and rainbows? That’s what this cute stylish chewy is for! Fashionable chewelry worn as a necklace redirects children from biting clothes or non- food items. The colorful unicorn has textures and grooves on its mane and horn for oral motor exploration. Hollow center is large enough for children to stick fingers through and fidget. For moderate chewers. Non-returnable.
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration and helps with self-regulation
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Wear to school to chew on during classwork or while taking a test
- Place in your pocket or around your neck and rub your fingers over it for some tactile input
- Wear during stressful social situations as a discreet chew instead of chewing on sleeves or collars
- Includes two unicorn necklaces
- Chewy: 3.75"L x 3.4"W x 0.5"D. Necklace: 15"L
- Made of food grade silicone. Nylon necklace with breakaway polypropylene clasp
- Weighs 1.65 oz. each
- Designed without BPA, phthlates and latex
- Color: Blue unicorn and white unicorn. White necklace and clasp
- Surface wash. Air dry. Dishwasher safe. Top rack only. (Remove necklace cord before washing.)
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.