Visual Cards for Self-Calming
Why We Love It
Calm Down Cards for Feeling Calm
How do you feel? Discover 25 calming activities that can help reduce anxiety, anger or frustration. Each card illustrates an activity, such as blowing bubbles, humming a tune, rocking, jumping, writing a story and more. Choose a card and act it out. Then choose another. How do you feel now? Which activity would you want to do when you feel sad or mad? Different activities can change how you feel, giving you the power to calm down and self-regulate. Best of all, you can explore them all!
- Teaches self-regulation techniques
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Ideas for Use
- Complete the action on a card to help reduce anxiety
- Try out the actions on the cards and see which ones lift your mood the most
- Use as a calming tool before beginning a social-emotional conversation
- Cards: 5"L x 3"W. O-ring: 2" Diameter
- Weighs 3.5 oz. total
- Made of polyethylene-coated cardstock and nickel-plated tin O-ring
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Multi-colored
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.