Wee Kidz Traverse Climbing Wall
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Bring Indoor Play to New Heights
This traverse climbing wall is designed especially for younger kids. The easy-to-grasp handholds are shaped as 10 cool critters (dragonfly, hippo, turtle and others) to make climbing kid-friendly and fun. Climbing side-to-side keeps kids low to the ground and encourages problem solving, gross motor skill development and heavy work. Perfect for preschoolers and early learners with coordination and developmental challenges — and for kids who just like to climb like monkeys!
- Provides proprioceptive input to help improve sensory integration
- Encourages critical thinking, heavy work and gross motor skills
- Ages 3-5
For installation on cinderblock or concrete walls only. The wall has a Red-Relief Line®, a safety feature that reminds climbers to stay low to the ground and helps adults keep a closer eye on all climbers.
- Includes 20 Groperz Hand Holds, 66 preset placement options for mounting hand holds, the Red-Relief Line, mats, and Activity Guide (describes different games/activities that can be played on the wall)
- Wall: The climbing walls can be installed on cinderblock or concrete walls. Hardware for cinderblock or concrete walls is included. For drywall or wood/metal stud walls, you would need to do a subwall of 2'x4's to attach to the studs behind the drywall before attaching the panels. Hardware to build a subwall is not included.
- Mats: 2” thick. 4' x 6'. Made of polyethylene foam enclosed in an 18-oz. polyester reinforced vinyl cover. Available in red or blue.
- 8'H version for elementary school children available upon request.
One year warranty.
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.