Weighted Compression Belt
For Calming Weight and Soothing Pressure
Can’t sit still? This belt offers compression and weight to curb the wiggles and help children calm. Adjust the belt to the desired tightness for calming compression around hips or waist. Removable weights provide proprioceptive feedback for a grounding effect. Clip your favorite fidget onto the loop to engage fidgety fingers. (Fidget not included, see accessories.)
- Provides compression and proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Size adjustable with hook and loop closures for snug fit
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Includes removable weights. 2 large interior pockets to hold 1/2 lb. weights and 4 small interior pockets to hold 1/4 lb. weights.
- Includes four 1/4 lb. and two 1/2 lb. weights, total weight 2 lbs. Additional weights sold separately.
- 100% polyester neoprene belt, 100% polyester hook and loop closure, and POM plastic "D" ring.
- Remove weights before washing. Hand wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Blue and black.
- Small (DR5901): Fits hips 25" - 29", 4.7"W, holds up to 2 lbs. of weight, ages 3-8
- Medium (DR6245): Fits hips 29" - 34", 4.9"W, holds up to 3 lbs. of weight, ages 9-13
- Large (DR6246): Fits hips 35" - 39", 5.1"W, holds up to 4 lbs. of weight, ages 14-adult
- Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs. Please consult with a therapist for specific weight needs and duration of wear.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.