Weighted Compression Belt
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
For Calming Weight and Soothing Pressure
Can’t sit still? This belt offers compression and weight to curb the wiggles and help children calm. Adjust the belt to the desired tightness for calming compression around hips or waist. Removable weights provide proprioceptive feedback for a grounding effect. Clip your favorite fidget onto the loop to engage fidgety fingers. (Fidget not included, see accessories.)
- Provides compression and proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Size adjustable with hook and loop closures for snug fit
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Includes removable weights. 2 large interior pockets to hold 1/2 lb. weights and 4 small interior pockets to hold 1/4 lb. weights.
- Includes two 1/2 lb. weights and four 1/4 lb. weights (additional weights sold separately)
- Belt: 100% polyester neoprene fabric, 100% polyester hook-n-loop closure and POM plastic "D" ring. Shoulder fasteners: 100% polyester hook-and-loop closures. To wash, remove weights and adhere all closures. Machine wash. Hang dry.
- Removable weights: Weights are 100% cotton filled with steel pellets. Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Blue and black
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.