The Original Weighted Compression Vest™ - For Adults & Kids
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Weighted Vest - For Adults & Kids!
Weighted compression vests provide steady proprioceptive input and deep pressure around the trunk which is especially calming for adults and kids with autism, ADHD or sensory processing disorders. Wearing this vest can help reduce anxiety, stress and impulsive behavior and increase your ability to sit and concentrate on tasks. With removable weights and adjustable fit, this vest is easily customizable to your exact needs.
- Gender-neutral design
- Supports calm and focus for kids, teens and adults with ADHD, autism and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 2 - Adult
Measurements shown reflect the size of the vest. To measure circumference, lift arms slightly and measure around the widest part of the body. Measurements are in inches.
For a true compression vest fit, we recommend choosing a vest that is 2"-4” smaller than the wearer’s body circumference. Please note that the vest is meant to be very snug, though it should never be uncomfortable. If a snug fit isn't for you, choose a vest with a circumference that matches the wearer’s body. Note these vests are adjustable, so measurements don’t need to correspond exactly. When in doubt, it’s recommended to size up.
Black Weighted Compression Vests are 1" longer than other Weighted Compression Vests to accommodate Teen/Adult sizing.
- Includes vest and 2 lbs. of weight: four 1/4 lb. weights and two 1/2 lb. weights
- Vest: Made of 100% neoprene with 100% polyester mesh sides, interior pockets and hook-and-loop closures. To wash, remove weights. Adhere all closures. Machine wash cold gentle. Hang dry.
- Removable weights: 100% cotton. Weights are steel pellets. Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Black
- Weighted Tactile Beanbags - Set of 5From $21.99 - $25.49
- Vest WeightsFrom $17.99 - $21.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.