Weighted Dragon Wings
For Imaginative Sensory Seekers to Fly!
Fly in style! Our Weighted Dragon Wings bring imagination and sensory integration therapy together for a delightful play experience. Use during occupational therapy, wear while telling story at school or add to your dress-up wardrobe at home. Gentle weight is great for sensory seeking kids and helps to improve body awareness, motor planning and sensory integration. Comfortable for ages 4-10. Use with adult supervision.
- Blends imaginative play with sensory therapy
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
- Hide dragon egg-filled treats (plastic eggs) and let your dragon soar through the air searching for its treasure.
- Ready, Set, Go Dragon Wing Relay Race. Dragon racers fly through an obstacle course and back to the next dragon racer, where the dragon wings are passed onto the next player. The fastest team wins! (Requires two sets of wings).
- Tell a favorite story from the dragon's perspective.
- Wings: 18"L x 52"W
- Fabric: 100% polyester; Weighted material: PVC pellets with 100% polyester stuffing.
- Metallic green
- 3 lbs. 1.5 oz
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.