Weighted Dry Erase Board Lap Pad
Sensory Weighted Lap Pad for Play or Learning
Dry erase boards are excellent educational tools, and they're a hit with kids because it's fun to wipe them off. Practice writing your 123s and ABCs, or draw your next masterpiece. This one is ideal for kids with sensory needs because it's also a lap pad with weight. Weighted products provide proprioceptive input to the joints, helping to organize and calm the body. Place in your lap for grounding, soothing weight while you work, write or draw. Markers and eraser not included.
- Engaging classroom tool to illustrate concepts and practice learning
- Provides proprioceptive feedback to help kids focus and self-regulate
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- For people weighing 85+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Practice math, spelling, vocabulary and shapes. If you make a mistake, erase and start again!
- An ideal work station for homework, art projects and creative doodles
- Write a to-do list and erase each one as you complete it. Helps children learn task management and organization
- Entire pad: 15.75"L x 11.75"W x 3"D
- Board: 14"L x 10"W
- Weighs 8.25 lbs.
- 70% polyester, 30% cotton denim, pine wood with clear coat sealer and steel and aluminum zipper. Filled with 100% polyester stuffing
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: White erase board, natural wood frame and blue denim fabric
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.