Weighted Dry Erase Board Lap Pad
Why We Love It
A Dry Erase Lap Desk That Helps Kids Focus!
Dry erase lap desks are a hit with teachers and kids! Teachers know that they're excellent educational tools and kids love the fun of writing on dry erase boards and then wiping them off. This one is ideal for kids with sensory needs because it doubles as a weighted lap pad. Weighted products provide proprioceptive input, helping to organize and calm the body. Place in your lap for grounding, soothing weight while you practice writing your 123s and ABCs or while drawing your next masterpiece. Neutral denim fabric appeals to kids, teens and adults. Slip your dry erase markers and eraser into the convenient zippered pocket, so that you can work or write anywhere.(Markers and eraser not included.)
- Provides proprioceptive feedback to help kids focus and self-regulate
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- For people weighing 85+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Doodle in a calm down corner to calm and regulate
- Use as a calming weighted work station for homework and art projects
- Write a to-do list and erase each one as you complete it. Helps kids learn task management and organization
- Lap pad: 15.75"L x 11.75"W x 3"D
- Board: 14"L x 10"W
- Pocket: 8"L x 2.5"W
- Weighs 8.25 lbs.
- Lap Pad: 70% polyester, 30% cotton denim and pine wood with clear coat sealer
- Zipper: Steel and aluminum
- Filled with 100% polyester stuffing.
- Weights are PVC pellets in 65% polyester and 35% cotton lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: White erase board, natural wood frame and blue denim fabric
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.