Weighted Plaid Sleeping Bag
A Cozy Calming Sleeping Bag
Have a hard time sleeping when away from home? Snuggle inside our Weighted Plaid Sleeping Bag to ease into sleep wherever you are. The evenly distributed weight provides calming deep pressure to promote deeper sleep with less tossing and turning. Plaid design adds a contemporary fun touch to this kids sleeping bag that's great for adults too. Take it along for sleepovers and family vacations or use as a camping sleeping bag. With its heavy duty zipper down the side and bottom and weights on both sides, it can also be unzipped and used as a regular weighted blanket.
- Pressure and weight promote calm during the day and better sleep at night
- Can be beneficial for those with sensory processing disorder, autism or RLS (restless leg syndrome)
- Made by Fun and Function
- For people weighing 80+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Fold and use as a weighted lap pad
- Bring along a familiar blanket when camping! Use as a weighted blanket at home before your trip and then as a camping sleeping bag
- Drape around shoulders while reading or enjoying screen time
- 74"L x 32"W zipped. 74"L x 64"W open
- Weighs 8 lbs.
- Made of 100% cotton. Zipper: POM plastic. Filled with 100% polyester fiber. Weights are 0.8-1.2mm glass pellets in 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash cold like colors. Dry flat.
- Colors: Plaid side: Blue, black and white. Solid side: Black
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.