Wipe Clean! Weighted Lap Pads
3 - 7.5 lbs.
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
An Easy-Clean Choice for Focus and Self-Regulation
When it’s time to sit still and focus, our Weighted Lap Pad helps put the wiggles to rest. The deep pressure soothes and serves as a gentle reminder to stay in place. Place on lap while seated, or across the back when lying down. Just wipe down to clean, making this suitable for use by multiple children or during meal time. For extra comfort or tactile stimulation, slip on a soft cover (sold separately).
- Provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports children and adults with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Small: For children weighing 30+ lbs. Medium: For children weighing 50+ lbs. Large: For children weighing 75+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Place on lap during homework time to boost concentration at the end of a long day
- Use during circle time to promote focus
- Incorporate into evening routine to increase calm before going to bed
- Small: 13"L x 8"W. Weighs 3 lbs. For children weighing 30+ lbs. Light aqua with stars
- Medium: 18"L x 9"W. Weighs 5 lbs. For children weighing 50+ lbs. Light aqua
- Large: 23"L x 11"W. Weighs 7.5 lbs. For children weighing 75+ lbs. Navy blue
- Made of 100% polyurethane. Weights are 1.4mm steel pellets in separate 100% polyester lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.