Chew Tool with Oral Therapeutic Vibration
This versatile tool has both a chewy surface and provides gentle vibration to offer multiple therapeutic benefits. Children can work on their biting and chewing skills while enjoying tactile vibration. From improving jaw strength to providing sensory input, make the most of the Z-Grabber depending on your child’s needs. The loop doubles as a convenient handle to grasp.
- Supports individuals who crave vibration, sensory stimulation and tactile input
- Gentle vibration enhances oral motor stimulation
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Textured tip aids in developing biting and chewing oral motor skills. Swap out different tips to work on speech and feeding skills. It can also be used as a teether and vibrating toy for infants who require oral motor stimulation and exploration.
Includes 1 textured Bite-n-Chew Tip XL, 1 Switch Tip and special battery. Other tips and replacement battery sold separately (see accessories). All tips for the Z-Vibe are compatible with the Z-Grabber, including the Tip Kit for the Z-Vibe, Z-Vibe Bite-N-Chew Tips and the Z-Vibe Animal Travel Kit. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- 6.75"L with .5" Diameter
- Weighs 8 oz.
- Made in the USA out of a chewy, medical grade material
- Free of lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA and latex
- Wipe to clean. Air dry.
- All tips for the Z-Vibe and DnZ-Vibe are compatible with the Z-Grabber
- To turn on the Z-Grabber, twist the Switch Tip into the handle *just* until it starts to vibrate. Avoid overtightening.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.