We can help you now!
One Oral Motor Tool, Many Therapeutic Uses
Can your child benefit from oral motor stimulation or gentle vibration? Designed by a speech and language pathologist, the ARK's Z-Vibe is an oral motor tool that provides both soothing stimulation and oral sensory input. Sealed to keep out saliva, water and moisture.
- Supports children with eating difficulties and speech development challenges
- Offers gentle stimulation to tongue, palate and gums
- For added sensory input, use on cheeks and lips
- Age 3+
Includes special battery, one Probe Tip and one Switch Tip. Tips are about the size of a ballpoint pen and provide a vast range of sensory stimulation inside, on or around the mouth.
Tips can be easily removed and switched out. Use a new tip for each individual. Tips should be replaced at first sign of wear. Ark’s Tips and Techniques manual offers extensive guidance on using your Z-Vibe (sold separately, see accessories). Replacement batteries and compatible tips of varying sizes and shapes also sold separately. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Constructed of a durable, textured, aluminum handle and medical-grade FDA-approved plastics
- Colors: royal blue and lavender plastic handle
Z-VibeThe Z-Vibe is an SLP essential. Great for targeting both sensory and motor areas. Portable, affordable, and easy maintenance.Read More