We can help you now!
One Oral Motor Tool, Many Therapeutic Uses
If you're looking for oral motor stimulation or vibration for your child’s mouth, look no further than the Z-Vibe tools! Designed by a speech and language pathologist, the ARK's Z-Vibe is an oral motor tool that provides both soothing stimulation and oral sensory input. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Gently stimulates tongue, palate and gums
- Great for children challenged by eating difficulties and speech development
- For added sensory input, use on cheeks and lips in addition to the mouth
- Age 3+
Compact tips are about the size of a ball-point pen but provide a vast range of sensory stimulation. A range of tip sizes and shapes provide gentle vibrations to encourage weak muscles to start moving. For a range of therapeutic ideas, check out the accompanying guide, Tips and Techniques for the Z-vibe, DNZ-Vibe AND Z-Grabber (see accessories).
Each tool is sealed to keep out saliva, water, or moisture. Use a new tip for each individual. Tips should be replaced at first sign of wear. The Switch Tip at the bottom end of the handle turns the unit on and off and can be easily removed to replace the battery. The Switch Tip can also be replaced with another tip in order to use two tips simultaneously.
The Z-Vibe includes special battery, one Probe Tip and one Switch Tip. Additional tips and spare battery sold separately (see accessories).
- Constructed of a durable, textured, aluminum handle and medical-grade FDA-approved plastics
- Colors: royal blue and lavender plastic handle