Z-Vibe Carry Kit
Oral Motor Tools That Travel Easily
Great for on-the-go therapists and parents, the Z-Vibe Carry Kit offers varying types of soothing stimulation for children who crave oral sensory input. All pieces pack neatly into the carrying case, making for easy transport and the ability to quickly swap out the interchangeable tips out as needed. Z-Vibe is sealed to keep out saliva, water and moisture. Non-returnable.
- Supports children with oral motor and eating difficulties
- Stimulates the mouth to address speech development challenges
- Offers gentle stimulation to tongue, palate and gums
- For added sensory input, use on cheeks and lips
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Probe Tip is the most versatile, offering three different textures (smooth, bumpy, and striated) for sensory stimulation and tactile input. Preefer Tip features cylindrical design for "rolling" stimulation for a different sensation. Fine Tip allows you to target specific areas in the mouth.
Kit includes 1 Royal Blue Z-Vibe®, three interchangeable tips, carrying case and special battery. Replacement battery sold separately (see accessories). Ark’s Tips and Techniques manual offers extensive guidance on using your Z-Vibe (sold separately, see accessories). Use with adult supervision.
- Z-Vibe: 7"L
- Made of FDA-compliant medical-grade materials
- Free of phthalates, PVC, BPA and latex
- Plastic storage case. Color may vary.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.