We can help you now!
Build Confidence While You Swing!
Exercise your body and stretch your imagination! Fly on a magic carpet, ride the waves, or just sit and swing away. Encourages vestibular orientation and balance training. Large, sturdy base offers feeling of security and support, helping to build confidence.
- Use while sitting, kneeling or prone
- Swinging helps with vestibular orientation, motor planning, balance and coordination
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Textured padding for grip and cushioning. Includes swing hardware, carabiners and 4 ropes for hanging. Suspension hardware sold separately (see accessories).Download Guidelines for Safe Use
This swing must be used with the Swivel Device. Maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing, with protective floor matting. Use with adult supervision.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- 30"L x 30"W
- 4” ropes are attached to adjustable 18” chains
- Suspension height of 7'6" recommended
- Wooden base covered with closed-cell foam
- Surface wash
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!