Swing Adjustment System (SAS)
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Raise, Lower and Rotate Single-Point Suspension Swings
Ceiling too high? Swing too short? Use our Swing Adjustment System to easily raise, lower and rotate therapy swings. This easy solution makes ceiling-suspended swings more accessible to therapists and parents. Includes a Height Adjuster with an ergonomic handgrip; a Swivel for Swings with sealed ball bearings for an even glide; Therapy Rope with Eye Splice, made of strong nylon; and 2 Carabiners for fast and secure closure. If you need height adjustment, but already have a swivel to use with this system or are using our Multi Suspension Ceiling Swing Support Kit (which has its own center swivel), choose our Swing Adjustment System Without Swivel. Adult use only.
- Allows you to raise and lower swings to desired height
- Handcrafted with high quality, durable parts by Fun and Function
- Holds up to 350 lbs.
Easily attaches to any pre-fixed ceiling bolt or suspension device. Supports up to 350 lbs. and is safety-tested and CPSIA-compliant. If your single-point swing does not have a swing hook or carabiner, you would need to purchase 1 extra carabiner to attach your swing to the SAS. Buy two kits for dual-suspension swings.
Save when you purchase the entire Swing Adjustment System as a kit. All items also available for individual purchase. Always use a swivel with any single point swing.
- Height recommendation is 8’ from the floor. The Swivel for Swings reduces wear on all equipment and is mandatory for safety. A forged eyebolt is required (not included).
- An 11’ diameter from the center suspension should be clear of all walls, posts and other hard surfaces. Floors should be padded or covered with a mat.
- Regular safety inspections are the responsibility of the supervising adult.
- This system is designed for indoor use. Avoid direct sunlight which can accelerate wear.
- Adult supervision is required at all times. Store equipment when not in use.
- Do not immerse in water. Damp environments will compromise the longevity of both rope and metal parts.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.