4-Way Play Tunnel
Why We Love It
A Crawl-Through Tunnel with 4x the Fun and Workout
Why choose a straight tunnel when you can crawl through a cool 4-Way Play Tunnel instead? Kids work their shoulder, arm and leg muscles as they crawl or slither through a colorful maze of interconnected tunnels. Since the individual tunnel segments are shorter than standard-sized tunnels, the 4-Way Play Tunnel is a great activity for kids who may feel anxious in longer tunnels. Kids enjoy a coordination-building workout as they navigate the tunnels and can have fun popping their heads out for a quick “Peekaboo!" when they reach the yellow opening in the center. Folds flat and includes a zippered travel case for easy storage
- A versatile play tunnel for active play and sensory-motor activities
- Supports kids with motor and coordination difficulties, sensory integration disorder and ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months+
Ideas for Use
- Hide puzzle pieces inside the tunnel and have kids find the pieces
- Encourage color recognition by directing kids to crawl through the red or blue tunnels
- Use as the center point of a larger obstacle course so kids have to crawl through the tunnel to get to each activity
- Includes tunnel and carrying case
- Tunnel: 93"L x 17.7" Diameter opening
Carry Case: 16.5" Diameter
- Weighs 3.5 lbs.
- Made of 100% polyester with covered steel wire ribbing
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Tunnel: Red, blue and yellow with black trim
Carry case: Purple
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.