4-Way Play Tunnel
Why We Love It
A Play Tunnel with 4x the Fun and Workout
Why choose a straight tunnel when you can crawl through a cool 4-Way Play Tunnel instead? Get a coordination-building workout in a shorter tunnel that's perfect for kids who feel anxious in longer tunnels. Kids build shoulder, arm and leg strength as they crawl or even commando crawl through the tunnel. Work on right-left orientation by telling kids to crawl to the left or to the right when they get to the yellow middle. The center has a fun hole where kids can pop their heads out. Peekaboo! Perfect for outdoor play but recommended to store indoors when not in use.
- Fold it flat and store in the zippered case. Comes with a handle for easy transport.
- Supports kids with motor and coordination difficulties, sensory integration disorder and ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months+
- Hide puzzle pieces inside the tunnel and have kids find the pieces
- Encourage color recognition by directing kids to crawl through the red or blue tunnels
- Use as the center point of a larger obstacle course so kids have to crawl through the tunnel to get to each activity
- 93"L x 17.7" Diameter opening. Center: 19.6"L x 19.6"W x 17.7"H. Diameter opening 15.7"
- Weighs 3.5 lbs.
- Made of 100% polyester with covered steel wire ribbing
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Colors: Red, blue and yellow with black trim
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.