Acoustic Tactile Wall Panel: Non-Electric
Why We Love It
Musical Wall Panel
Calling all music makers and sensory seekers! This musical wall features many acoustic elements with visual and tactile interest. Play the wooden chimes, ring the fluorescent mirror bells or bang on the tambourine. Turn the mirror rattle disc, make funny faces in the mirror or place colorful blocks into sort-and-shape holes to hear them clatter through the pegs. Install in your sensory room or clinic to engage many senses and encourage problem-solving through play. No electrical outlet required.
- Engages kids in sensory exploration through play-based activities that stimulate minds and bodies
- Great for group play, encouraging kids to problem-solve collaboratively
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- Play the wooden chimes softly and then harder. Can you pick a tune?
- Have a friend make different expressions into the mirror. Can you identify their emotions?
- Child acting out? Send them to play with the Acoustic Tactile Wall Panel for a satisfying sensory break
The Acoustic Tactile Wall Panel is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom. Professional installation recommended.
- Includes Panel (no electrical outlet required) and installation hardware
- Acoustic Tactile Wall Panel: 59"L x 47"W x 8"D.
Made from Medite MDF, HIPS plastics, acrylic, Polystone and aluminum tread. Weighs 108 lbs.
- Acoustic Tactile Wall Panel with SensaSoft wall panel: 59"L x 47"W x 8"D. Made from Medite MDF, HIPS plastics, acrylic, Polystone and aluminum tread. PVC upholstery. Filled with PU foam. Weighs 108 lbs.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Natural wood with multi-colored interactive components.
PVC upholstery is blue and white.
Many color choices available. Contact design @funandfunction.com
Shipping and Returns
This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.