Adaptive Climbing Wall
Build a Rock Wall in Your Own Space
Make rock climbing accessible and inclusive for kids and teens! Climbing from one side to the other helps kids with varying disabilities build confidence and sense of accomplishment. As they problem solve and make decisions, the adaptive wall helps kids practice balance, build body awareness, increase muscle strength, develop gross motor skills and more. The interactive surface invites cognitive learning; use the magnetic dry erase wall to practice letters, words and math. Features large hand holds with grab bars and wide ledges to place feet, providing stability, extra support and feeling of control. One year warranty.
- Provides proprioceptive input to help improve sensory integration
- Encourages critical thinking, heavy work and gross motor skills
- Supports kids with physical, sensory, communicative and cognitive disabilities
- Age 6+
Ideas for Use
Ideal for inclusive or adapted physical education, occupational therapy and physical therapy and provides opportunities to develop balance, body awareness, muscle strength, gross motor skills and more. Send us your room dimensions! We will customize your wall to your space. For larger sizes please contact us.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Includes wall section with 66 preset placement options for mounting hand holds, 20 hand holds, 6 adaptive climbing holds, 66 T-Nuts, letter and number magnets, Red-Relief Line, activity guide and dry erase marker
- Wall: 8′H x 4′L. Weighs 243 lbs. Supports 1 person up to 350 lbs.
- Mat: 4'L x 6’W. Weighs 20 lbs.
- Made of plywood with dry erase/magnetized surface and resin climbing holds
- Surface wash
- Colors: White with green, yellow, red and blue holds
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.