Adjustable Tall Wobble Chair
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
For Kids Who Wiggle and Wobble
Have a hard time sitting still? Need to move to boost focus? The Kore™ Kids Adjustable Tall Wobble Chair is the ultimate active seating solution. The chair’s gently rounded yet stable base lets kids enjoy continuous movement as they wiggle and wobble. Patented anti-tip ring in the base prevents falls. Kids can even bounce gently on the seat, thanks to regulated pressure in the chair’s cylinder. Antimicrobial plastic seat and base make this suitable for use by multiple kids. Easily adjust seat height to suit kids between 53”-70” tall. Quick assembly.
- Sleek design and choice of colors
- Helps kids with low muscle tone improve core strength
- Supports sensory seekers and kids with ADHD or sensory integration disorder
- Ages 9-14
Ideas for Use
- Incorporate into the classroom as a flexible seating option
- Place at computer desk so kids are less sedentary during screen time
- Use at mealtime as a sensory outlet
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Base: 13.75” Diameter. Seat: 11” Diameter.
- Height adjustable from 16.5”-24”H
- Weighs 8 lbs.
- Holds up to 280 lbs.
- Made of recyclable plastic and steel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Looking for a smaller size? Check out our Wobble Chair option >
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.