Air-Lite™ Junior Bolster Swing
Strengthen your core and build motor skills! Our Air-Lite Junior Bolster Swing challenges balance reactions and offers proper head and body alignment as children change positions to sit, straddle, swing side-to-side or front-to-back. Portable and durable. For home use only.
- Provides a smooth ride to under-responders, and lots of action for over-responders
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 4+
Ideas for Use
Incorporate this swing into your child's sensory diet to provide stimulation or a calming experience. Hang in a doorway, from the ceiling or from a swing frame. The strap orientation can be changed so kids can sit or straddle the bolster as they swing back-and-forth or side-to-side.
We recommend using our Height Adjustable Swing Chains; Two Height Adjusters with Two Swing Ropes; or the Two to One Swing Converter if suspending from a height over 6'. If using a Doorway Bar, hang directly from the bar. Inflates and deflates quickly for easy storage and travel. Swing installation hardware and high-volume pump sold separately. 1 year warranty, void if punctured by sharp objects or exposed to extreme temperatures. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- 16"L x 8"D with straps that are 54"L
- Weighs 2.4 lbs.
- Holds up 150 lbs.
- Inflate with high volume air pump, sold separately
- Includes two carabiners and patch repair kit
- Hang from single or double point suspension. If using as single point suspension, the Swivel for Swings (see accessories) MUST be bought with the swing.
- Recommended ceiling height: 6’
- Latex-free vinyl
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.