Anemone Sensory Mittens
Why We Love It
Minimize Biting and Provide Soothing Tactile Input
When kids’ hands wander into their mouths, slip these on. The fuzzy sea-like tentacles are super soft and redirect kids from scratching and biting. Use the mittens as part of a sensory diet to desensitize overly sensitive areas or rub on arms, back, face and neck for a soothing tactile experience. Place on hands as wearable fidget during storytime or when traveling.
- Offers tactile and sensory input to hands and arms
- Minimizes scratching, biting, chewing and sucking on fingers
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Gently stroke on face or arms to soothe and calm
- Use to silently fidget during quiet time, homework or appointments
- Use the mittens as hand puppets. Make up a short story about undersea creatures
- Includes two mittens
- 6.5"L x 3.5"W. Wrist opening: 10.5" circumference
- Weighs 2 oz. total
- Made of 100% polyester
- Machine wash gentle. Air dry.
- Color: Red
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.