One Oral Motor Tool, Many Therapeutic Uses
Can your child benefit from oral motor stimulation or gentle vibration? Designed by a speech and language pathologist, the ARK's Z-Vibe is an oral motor tool that provides both soothing stimulation and oral sensory input. Sealed to keep out saliva, water and moisture.
- Supports children with eating difficulties and speech development challenges
- Offers gentle stimulation to tongue, palate and gums
- For added sensory input, use on cheeks and lips
- Age 3+
Includes special battery, one Probe Tip and one Switch Tip. Tips are about the size of a ballpoint pen and provide a vast range of sensory stimulation inside, on or around the mouth.
Tips can be easily removed and switched out. Use a new tip for each individual. Tips should be replaced at first sign of wear. Ark’s Tips and Techniques manual offers extensive guidance on using your Z-Vibe (sold separately, see accessories). Replacement batteries and compatible tips of varying sizes and shapes also sold separately. Non-returnable.
- Constructed of a durable, textured, aluminum handle and medical-grade FDA-approved plastics
- Colors: royal blue and lavender plastic handle
Z-Vibe Replacement BatteryFrom $3.99 - $6.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.