Balance Blocks and Cards
Why We Love It
Soft Stacking Blocks
Here’s to the timeless fun of stacking, balancing and building with soft building blocks! They’re squishy, lightweight and easy to grasp for young children. Kids can even stand on them! Includes activity cards with visual prompts. Encourage children to stack and balance the blocks to match the image on each card, or create their own designs. Try to stack the blocks so they don’t fall down! Great for practicing color recognition, size order, visual-spatial skills, gross motor skills and more.
- Versatile early learning tool supports gross motor and visual perceptual skill development
- Bumps on the bottom of each block provide tactile input and reduce slipperiness
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 9 months+
Ideas for Use
- How high can you stack the blocks before they topple?
- Group together the blocks that are the same size
- Call out a color and have the child choose the correct block
- Includes 6 blocks (2 of each size) and 12 activity cards
Large: 6" L x 6" W x 4" H
Medium: 5" L x 5" W x 3" H
Small: 4" L x 4" W x 2" H
- Cards: 5" L x 3" W
- Weighs 11 oz. total
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Polyurethane vinyl with 100% polyester non-slip fabric. Filled with EVA foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Purple, orange, blue, green, yellow and red
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.