Stack, Sort and Balance
Here’s to the timeless fun of stacking, balancing and building with blocks! They’re squishy, lightweight and easy to grasp for young children. Kids can even stand on them! Includes activity cards with visual prompts. Encourage children to stack and balance the blocks to match the image on each card, or create their own designs. Try to stack the blocks so they don’t fall down! Great for practicing color recognition, size order, visual-spatial skills, gross motor skills and more.
- Versatile early learning tool supports developmental growth
- Bumps on the bottom provide tactile input and reduce slipperiness
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 9 months+
Ideas for Use
- How high can you stack them?
- Group the blocks that are the same size
- Call out a color and choose the correct block
- Includes 6 blocks (2 of each size) and 12 activity cards
- Blocks: Large: 6"L x 6"W x 4"H. Medium: 5"L x 5"W x 3"H. Small: 4"L x 4"W x 2"H
- Cards: 5"L x 3"W
- Weighs 11 oz. total
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of polyurethane vinyl with 100% polyester non-slip fabrics. Filled with EVA foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Purple, orange, blue, green, yellow and red
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.