Practice Color Matching and Balancing Blocks
Here’s to the timeless fun of stacking, balancing and building with blocks! They’re squishy, lightweight and easy-to-grasp for young children. Includes activity cards with balancing prompts; Encourage children to stack and balance the blocks to match the image on each card. Try to stack the blocks so they don’t fall down! Not for mouthing. Use with adult supervision.
- Strengthens gross motor and visual processing skills
- Helps young children follow sequence cues and instructions
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 9 months+
Ideas for Use
- Toss and catch by yourself or with friends
- Practice sequencing. Order from smallest to largest
- Practice grouping similar-sized blocks together
- Includes 12 activity cards and 6 colorful blocks
- Weighs 11 oz. total
- 2 large blocks: 4”L x 6”W, 3 oz.
- 2 medium blocks: 3”L x 5”W, 1.8 oz.
- 2 small blocks: 2”L x 4”W, .8 oz.
- Made of polyurethane. Filled with EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate)
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: red, orange, yellow, green blue and purple
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.