Balance Stepping Stones
Why We Love It
Balance Stepping Stones To Build Strength And Coordination
Adorable fish-shaped balance blocks for hours of exercise and play. Step on them to improve posture and balance while receiving proprioceptive input. Stack them by size or color to learn color recognition, size order and visual-spatial skills. Create an obstacle course to foster planning and strategizing skills. Textured bumps and non-skid rubber feet to prevent slipping. Ideal for home or school use.
- Supports kids with learning disabilities, sensory integration disorder or developmental delays
- Bumps on the surface provide tactile input and reduce slips
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Create an obstacle course in your house with friends or siblings
- Practice stepping on each block to receive proprioceptive input
- Sort by color and size to practice color recognition and develop visual-spatial skills
- Includes 1 large, 2 medium and 3 small fish
- Large Fish: 15"L x 10"W x 6.3"H. Weighs 16 oz.
- Medium Fish: 13"L x 8"W x 2.75"H. Weighs 10.5 oz. each
- Small Fish: 9.5"L x 5.7"W x 1.8"H. Weighs 5.3 oz. each
- Weighs 3.3 lbs. total
- Holds up to 132 lbs.
- Made of PVC and rubber non-skid tabs
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Yellow, sea foam green, coral
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.