Balance Trainer and Cards
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Balance Half Ball
A versatile sensory tool that offers an endless number of safe, fun activities for balance that provide vestibular input through play. Helps children build control and awareness of where their body is in space. Sit, stand, squat and bounce on the dome to challenge strength and balance. Offers more stability than an exercise ball for children with low tone, and low-to-the ground design appeals to kids who may be reluctant to try other activities. Use the exercises illustrated on the Balance Trainer Cards for a fun, engaging, full-body workout. The movement activities are suitable for different levels of challenge and can be modified depending on ability. These exercises can help kids increase their attention span and focus, develop postural control, and so much more. Use during recess at school, therapy sessions or at home.
- Engages the vestibular system and teaches body awareness
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Try using the Balance Trainer on belly or knees until core strength and balance are strengthened. Then, move to standing exercises on the Balance Trainer
- Use as a stepping stone or spot marker. Practice balancing without falling off
- Use as a group with one child modeling the position and others copying
- Arrives inflated. Can be further inflated or deflated with needle pump (sold separately).
- 18" Diameter x 8.5"H
- Weighs 6 lbs.
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Made of PVC.
- Designed without BPA, latex and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Purple
- 25 - 5" x 3" activity cards
- Made of PE coated cardstock
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Multi-colored
- Needle Hand Pump$5.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.