Balance Trainer and Cards
Build Stability, Core and Balance
A versatile sensory tool that offers an endless number of safe, fun activities that provide vestibular input through play. Helps children build control and awareness of where their body is in space. Sit, stand, squat and bounce on the dome to challenge strength and balance. Offers more stability than an exercise ball for children with low tone, and low-to-the ground design appeals to kids who may be reluctant to try other activities. Use the exercises illustrated on the Balance Trainer Cards for a fun, engaging, full-body workout. The movement activities are suitable for different levels of challenge and can be modified depending on ability. These exercises can help kids increase their attention span and focus, develop postural control, and so much more. Use during recess at school, therapy sessions or at home.
- Use to help improve balance, core strength and coordination
- Engages the vestibular system and teaches body awareness
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Arrives inflated, can be further inflated or deflated with needle pump (sold separately)
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Try to balance on one leg. For even more of a challenge, try tree pose
- Place trainer dome-side down and lie across it. Pretend you're flying through the sky like a superhero!
- Use as a stepping stone or spot marker. Practice balancing without falling off
- Try using the Balance Trainer on belly or knees until core strength and balance are strengthened. Then, move to standing exercises on the Balance Trainer
- 18" Diameter x 9"H
- Weighs 6.17 lbs.
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Made of PVC. Designed without phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Purple
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.