Build Stability, Core and Balance
A versatile sensory tool that offers an endless number of safe, fun activities that provide vestibular input through play. Helps children build control and awareness of where their body is in space. Sit, stand, squat and bounce on the dome to challenge strength and balance. Offers more stability than an exercise ball for children with low tone, and low-to-the ground design appeals to kids who may be reluctant to try other activities. Use with adult supervision.
- Use to help improve balance, core strength and coordination
- Engages the vestibular system and teaches body awareness
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Arrives inflated, can be further inflated or deflated with needle pump
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Use as a stepping stone or spot marker. Practice balancing without falling off.
- Try to balance on one leg. For even more of a challenge, try tree pose.
- Place the trainer dome-side down and lie across it. Pretend you’re flying through the sky like a superhero!
- Place the trainer dome-side down and sit on top with your legs crossed. Pretend you’re on riding a boat through choppy water. Hold on tight!
- 9”H x 18” Diameter
- Weighs 6.17 lbs.
- Made of PVC. Designed without phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Purple
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.