A unique seat cushion for anyone who needs to move! Place the Ball Cushion on your chair at school, work or home for tactile feedback. As you wiggle, the ventilated bead cushion provides a gentle massage sensation. A bit heavier than most seat cushions, so you can also place the lightly weighted cushion on your lap for calming proprioceptive input. This versatile sensory tool provides an outlet for sensory seekers and engages under responsive individuals. Great for stress relief too!
- Encourages weight shifting and movement to sharpen focus
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Sit on the cushion and roll your body back and forth across the balls
- Use during therapy sessions to boost focus
- For a fun sensory activity, walk across the cushion with bare feet
- 16"L x 11"W x 2.5"H
- Weighs 2.75 lbs.
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Balls made of PVC with polyester nylon rope
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Yellow balls and black rope
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.