Seat Cushion for Sensory and Tactile Stimulation
It’s a cushion! It’s a lap pad! It’s both! Place the Ball Cushion on your chair at school or at home for tactile feedback. It creates an active seat so kids can wiggle while they stay in place. A bit heavier than most seat cushions, you can also place the lightly weighted cushion on your lap for calming proprioceptive input. This versatile sensory tool is great for the classroom or clinic, providing an outlet for sensory seekers and engaging under responsive individuals. Use with adult supervision.
- Encourages weight shifting and movement to sharpen focus
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Walk across the cushion with bare feet.
- Sit on it and roll your body back and forth across the balls.
- Use as a back cushion to provide support.
- 16"L x 11"W x 2"D
- Weighs 3.5 lbs.
- Yellow PVC balls and polyester rope.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.