Buoy Ball Swing
Why We Love It
Sensory Swing for Kids
Comfy and fun, the Buoy Ball Swing challenges balance reactions and builds core strength and gross motor skills. Spin around, bounce gently or swing from side to side and forward and back. Kids love the different movement opportunities! Swinging provides vestibular input, while bouncing offers proprioceptive stimulation. Use during therapy sessions or add to a sensory space at home or in school. Wipes clean for easy maintenance.
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, motor planning difficulties or sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Stack up a tower of empty cardboard boxes. Swing and crash into the tower to make it tumble down
- Turn up the music and bounce to the beat
- For an extra challenge, toss small bean bags into a basket while swinging
Suspend at least 8'2" from a ceiling suspension or Ceiling Swing Hook. If the ceiling is more than 9' high, use an adjustable height chain or a therapy rope and height adjuster. All hardware sold separately. If using outdoors, store indoors to protect swing from wind, rain, snow, direct sunlight and low temperatures. Inflates with pump (included).
- Includes swing, pump and one carabiner
- Overall: 7'L x 24"circumference. Rope: 5'9"L x 0.4" Diameter. Carabiner: 3"L x 1.5"W x 0.3"D
- Weighs 2.64 lbs.
- Supports up to 100 lbs.
- Ball made of PVC. Polyethylene rope and steel hardware
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red and black ball
Not for children under 3 years.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.