Bubble Pop Ball (Two Pack)
Why We Love It
Stress Ball Fidget Toy!
Squeeze the stress away with these multisensory stress balls. Squeeze each ball to promote intrinsic hand strengthening and calm. Press on each bubble for terrific tactile stimulation and to hear the anticipated "pop" sound. This cool tie dye ball is super light and easy to take along to a business meeting, school or for hours of fun at home. Play video>
- Supports kids with ADHD, low muscle tone and sensory processing disorder
- Helps with coordination, fine motor skills and sensory integration
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 6 months+
Ideas for Use
- Stash in your backpack for sensory input when you're on the go
- Practice hand-eye coordination by tossing the ball into an empty container
- Race a partner to see who can press all the bubbles down first
- Includes two balls
- 3" circumference
- Weighs 0.75 oz. each
- Made of silicone
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Black, blue, purple and white
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.