Small Bubble Tube
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Sensory Bubble Tube
Sensory lighting will light up your kid's face! Turn any room into a sensory room by adding a Bubble Tube. The gentle light, beautiful colors and soothing movement of the bubbles help kids relax and focus. Watch the floating fish bob in the softly glowing liquid. Kids of many abilities are drawn to bubble tube lamps and their uniquely mesmerizing effect. Use the included remote to set the bubble tube to your favorite color or let the tube cycle through all the vibrant colors. Add a sensory element to your waiting area or a focal point to your calming corner.
- Stimulating for under responders and calming for over responders
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
- Invite kids to get up close and touch the column as the colors change
- Wind down when you're feeling stressed or anxious. Sit quietly and watch the colors change
- Promote mindfulness! Have kids focus on the bubbles as they rise
- Includes Bubble Tube with floating fish (set of 7), remote control and optional platform
- Tube: 39.4"H x 4" Diameter. Base: 6"H x 8"W. Fish: 2"L. Platform: 23.6"L x 23.6"W x 11.8"H
- Tube weighs 6 lbs. Tube with platform weighs 17 lbs.
- Platform holds up to 37 lbs.
- Bubble Tube: Made of acrylic tube and high impact polystyrene base. Platform: Made of PVC upholstery and PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Transparent acrylic. Blue platform. Many color choices available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.