Why We Love It
Learn Fine Motor Skills
An essential early learning tool! Slip the button end of the ribbon through the buttonhole on one of the 12 colorful felt shapes and slide the shape down the ribbon. Practice color and shape recognition while building fine motor skills. For an added challenge, choose one of the pattern cards and see if you can recreate the pattern. Builds sequencing and independent dressing skills. Portable and lightweight, this tool is perfect for on-the-go therapists.
- Helps develop visual motor integration skills, color recognition and patterning skills
- Supports kids with fine motor and visual perceptual delays
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Call out a shape and have child add that shape to the ribbon
- Have your child identify the color of each shape as they slide it down the ribbon
- Time it! How long does it take to recreate the pattern on one of the cards?
- Includes ribbon, 12 shapes and 26 cards
- Shapes: 3" to 4.5". Ribbon: 21"L. Buttons: 1.4" Diameter. Cards: 8"L x 3"W
- Shapes and ribbon weigh 1 oz. Cards weigh 4 oz.
- Shapes and ribbon are 100% polyester. Buttons are polypropylene plastic. Cardsare UV coated cardstock
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Multi-colored shapes, buttons and cards with white ribbon
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.