An essential early learning tool! Slip the button end of the ribbon through the buttonhole on one of the 12 colorful felt shapes and slide the shape down the ribbon. Practice color and shape recognition while building fine motor skills. For an added challenge, choose one of the pattern cards and see if you can recreate the pattern. Builds independent dressing skills. Portable and lightweight, this tool is perfect for on-the-go therapists.
- Helps develop visual motor integration skills, color recognition and patterning skills
- Supports kids with fine motor delays, dyspraxia or language delays
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Includes ribbon, 12 shapes and 26 cards
- Shapes: 3" to 4.5". Ribbon: 21"L. Buttons: 1.4" Diameter. Cards: 8"L x 3"W
- Shapes and ribbon: 1 oz. total. Cards: 4 oz. total
- Shapes: 100% polyester felt. Ribbon: 100% polyester. Buttons: Polypropylene plastic. Cards: Cardstock with UV coating
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Shapes: Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. Ribbon: White with colored buttons. Cards: Multi-colored
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.