We can help you now!
Have a Ball While Learning!
Got a wiggly learner? Our Chair Ball is offers an alternative seating option during homework, reading or mealtime. Sitting on the ball engages the core, helps with focus and attention, and provides a spot for active learning. Its “legs” prevent the ball from rolling away when not in use. Great for your home, clinic or classroom in place of an ordinary chair.
- Encourages movement while learning
- Supports sensory seekers and children with ADHD
- Helps channel restless energy and hyperactivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 8 - Adult
Ideas for Use
Use as an active seat for those who find it helpful to move around to focus. The easy-to-grab prongs also make this ball great for on-the-go therapists. Carrying a giant ball has never been easier!
Available in two sizes. To select the right size ball, measure the user's arm from armpit to fingers. Choose the corresponding size or next size up. Balls hold up to 250 lbs. Inflates with pump (sold separately, see accessories). Use with adult supervision.
- Blue ball has 21” Diameter, holds up to 150 lbs.
- Yellow ball has 25" Diameter, holds up to 200 lbs.
- Made of thermoplastic polyurethane
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Chair BallTeachers love that this chair ball doesn’t roll away when kids get up!Read More