Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
For Early Learners and Young Climbers
Ideal for compact spaces, this climbing wall requires just four feet of horizontal wall space to install. The large, chunky WeeKidz® hand holds are easy for young kids to grasp, helping to build climbing confidence. The Climb-Able wall is easy to assemble and install. It can be mounted by itself, or alongside another climbing wall. The climb-able walls can be installed on cinderblock or concrete walls. For drywall or wood/metal stud walls, you would need to do a subwall of 2'x4's to attach to the studs behind the drywall before attaching the panels. The hardware that is included is only for cinderblock/concrete so the customer would have to get different hardware and materials to build the sub wall.
- Provides proprioceptive input to help improve sensory integration
- Encourages critical thinking, heavy work and gross motor skills
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Purchase with or without mats. Choose from 2” or 3” thick mats. These custom-designed mats also fold up and lock to the wall when it’s not in use, preventing children from climbing unsupervised.
- Weighs 140 lbs.
- 8’L x 4’W x 2'D
- Wall made from baltic birch
- Mats constructed of polyethylene foam enclosed in an 18-oz. polyester reinforced vinyl cover
- Includes 20 hand holds
- Installation instructions included
- For Class C fire rated panels, please make special request.
- Each 4' wall segment comes with one corresponding 4x6 mat
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.