Climbing Ladder Swing
Fun Indoor Workout Helps Keep Kids Active
Climb up, down and back up again for a challenging and fun workout. Climbing involves the entire body: hands, arms, core, upper trunk and legs. Hold on tight! The ladder sways and moves while kids climb, helping build strength, balance, motor planning and vestibular orientation. Includes carabiners to attach swing to a double-point suspension. Use with adult supervision.
- Combines the fun of swinging with a challenging workout
- Supports sensory processing, body awareness and motor planning
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Pretend you’re climbing a tall mountain. Can you make it to the top?
- Stand on bottom rung and hold the upper rungs. Twist from side to side.
- Stand on bottom rung and hold the upper rungs. Swing back and forth.
- Includes 2 "O" hooks and 2 galvanized steel carabiners
- Swing: 6.73'L x 1.25'W
- Rungs: 1.25'L x 0.1"Diameter
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Weighs 7.5 lbs.
- Polyethylene rope with birch wood rungs
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.