Climbing Ladder Swing
Climb up, down and back up again for a challenging and fun workout. Climbing involves the entire body: hands, arms, core, upper trunk and legs. Hold on tight! The ladder sways and moves while kids climb, helping build strength, balance, motor planning and vestibular orientation.
- Combines the fun of swinging with a challenging workout
- Supports sensory processing, body awareness and motor planning
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
- Step on the bottom rung to stabilize the ladder as the child climbs
- Pretend you're climbing a tall mountain. Can you make it to the top?
- Stand on bottom rung and hold the upper rungs. Twist from side to side and pretend you're a sailor climbing a mast in a storm
Includes carabiners to attach swing to a double-point suspension. We recommend our Multi-Point Ceiling Swing Suspension Kit™ (sold separately). 7' suspension recommended. For ceilings over 7’, we suggest two therapy ropes, two height adjusters and 2 carabiners to attach each height adjuster to ceiling suspension. All sold separately, see accessories.
- Includes two "O" hooks and two carabiners
- Rope: 6.73'L x 1.25"W. Rungs: 1.25'L x 1.2" Diameter
- Weighs 7.5 lbs.
- Supports up to 200 lbs.
- Made of polyethylene rope, birch wood rungs and galvanized steel hardware
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Natural rope and wood
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.