Climbing Ladder Swing
Why We Love It
Rope Ladder Swing
Climbing the walls? Climb the ladder instead! Climb up the sturdy rope ladder, and then climb down and back up again for a challenging and fun workout. Hold on tight! The climbing rope ladder sways and moves while kids climb, helping them build strength, balance, motor planning and vestibular orientation. Have a therapist stabilize the bottom rung to downgrade the challenge of this activity. Climbing is a terrific sensory activity that involves the entire body: hands, arms, core, upper trunk and legs. Add a climbing swing to your sensory space as a cost-effective, compact and creative way for kids to climb.
- Combines the fun of swinging with a challenging workout
- Supports sensory processing, body awareness and motor planning
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
- Two-point suspension.
- We recommend minimum 9' suspension. If using any additional hardware to hang your swing, be sure to account for its height.
- To hang, you will need an eyebolt or hook for each suspension point. Each eyebolt or hook must be appropriate for the intended use and professionally installed in a beam in your ceiling. You may also use a professionally installed suspension kit or a swing frame with adequate clearance. If suspension is greater than 9', you will need Height Adjustable Swing Chain Hardware or two Swing Adjustments Systems without a swivel.
- All additional hardware sold separately.
Ideas for Use
- Step on the bottom rung to stabilize the ladder as the child climbs
- Pretend you're climbing a tall mountain. Can you make it to the top?
- Stand on the bottom rung and hold the upper rungs. Twist from side to side and pretend you're a sailor climbing a mast in a storm
- Includes swing and two carabiners
- Swing: 81"L x 1.25"W
Rungs: 15"L x 1.2" circumference
- Weighs 7.5 lbs.
- Supports up to 200 lbs.
- Made of polyethylene rope, birch wood rungs and galvanized steel hardware
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Natural wood and rope
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.