Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Sensory Wall Mirror
This cloud has a rainbow lining! Light up your sensory space with this cloud shaped luminous mirror. The concealed LED strips on the cloud's edges light up according to the colors of the rainbow. Hang low enough for kids to see their reflection and practice facial expressions and teach emotion recognition in a soothing and relaxed atmosphere.
- Hang in a sensory space to help kids with ADHD, autism and sensory processing disorder to relax and regulate
- Use in a clinic to create a calming atmosphere and use the mirror for different social skills and speech and language activities
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
- Name each color as the colors change to develop color recognition
- Work on identifying facial expressions and emotions looking at your reflection
- Add to your speech clinic and practice speech and language and articulation
- Includes mirror and installation hardware. Electrical outlet required
- Small: 25"H x 30"W x 1"D. Weighs 35 lbs
- Large: 33"H x 44"W x 1"D. Weighs 44 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, Perspex acrylic, acrylic LED lights and zinc plated hardware
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Color: White. Multi-colored lights
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.