Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Stay Grounded While Jumping Around
Whether you’re jumping, tumbling or just lounging around, the Crash Mat is always the perfect place to land. Durable construction stands up to jumping and the ample foam filling makes it safe for a crash landing and comfortable for sitting or resting. Kids of all abilities need to move to channel restless energy; the crash mat provides an ample cushion to help keep them safe!
- Encourage movement-based activities for kids with sensory needs
- Place under therapy swings for additional safety
- Ideal for sensory rooms in schools, clinics or at home
- Age 3+
This Crash Mat is designed for anyone who loves to jump, flip and dance around. Removable machine washable covers are available (purchase with crash pad from dropdown or see accessories to purchase separately).
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Gift note not available for this item.
- 8' x 8' (Jumbo): 96’ W x 96”L x 24” H. Supports up to 250 lbs. Weighs 70 lbs. Royal blue.
- 6' x 8' (Super): 72”W x 96”L x 24”H. Supports up to 250 lbs. Weighs 60 lbs. Royal blue.
- 6’ x 6’ (Mega): 72” W x 72”L x 24” H. Supports up to 250 lbs. Weighs 40 lbs. Royal blue.
- 5' x 5' (Large): 60"W X 60"L X 24"H. Supports up to 160 lbs. Weighs 31 lbs. Royal blue.
- 3' x 4' (Small): 36"W X 48"L X 24"H. Supports up to 100 lbs. Weighs 16 lbs. Dark green.
- Phthalate, lead and BPA-free.
- Pad: Nylon exterior, foam interior. Surface wash. Air dry.
- Cozy Cloth Cover: Sizes: 8' x 8', 6' x 8', 6’ x 6’, 5' x 5' and 3' x 4'.Light blue or 8' x 8', 6' x 8', 6’ x 6’Grey. Machine wash and dry.
- Nylon Cover: Sizes: 8' x 8', 6' x 8, 6’ x 6’ and 5' x 5'. Royal blue. Size 3' x 4' - Dark Green. Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.