We can help you now!
Item # MW4880, MW6167
- Each ball weighs 0.38 oz.
Balls can withstand 200 lbs of weight
- Multi-colored balls: red, blue, green and yellow
- Clear balls: transparent. May "dimple" in cold temperatures and return to a smooth surface in normal temperatures (@70 degrees)
- Made of durable, safe and non-toxic materials. BPA and phthalate-free.
- Easily cleaned with soapy water
Clear or multi-colored 500 pack
- Balls measure 3” in diameter
- Box dimensions: 30"L x 14.8"W x 25"H
Crush Proof BallsDurable!Read MoreBallsLove em.Read Morehappy with qualityThese work great in the ball pit. All my kiddos adore the ball pit. The calm down in it and are so happy. We use it as the reward they work towards. Highly recommend buying the fun and function ball pit kit.Read More
Answered Questionssarah / May 18, 2017The melting point of the balls is in the 248 degree range. The only issue is that if the balls are in 125 degree sunlight the air will expand in the balls and “stretch” them a little. So, if there are cold nights, the pressure in the balls will seem like they have too little air in them and they can be “dimpled”. But it's not that noticeable.Adina Kuhnreich, Customer Service / May 18, 2017I have a 5 year old son with autism who is a biter and a chewer. Is it likely that he would destroy these balls?Megan / Jan 17, 2017The balls are pretty sturdy however since they’re not designed for chewing it’s hard to say how long they would last. They have a shiny texture and would probably be a bit slippery if you try to bite them so it's uncertain if that would still be appealing to a child who likes to bite and chew.Bayla Bernhardt, Customer Service / Jan 25, 2017