We can help you now!
Want to instantly create a multi-sensory environment that’s great for socialization and engages kids of all ages and needs? All you need is a box of these crush-resistant balls. Drop them into your ball pit (or even a big cardboard box) and kids can jump in for buoyant support, deep-pressure sensation and proprioceptive feedback. The balls are just the right size for small hands to grasp and lightweight enough to toss, roll and juggle safely.
- Create a fun, social and therapeutic environment
- Great for children with autism and sensory processing disorder
- Provides visual and tactile feedback
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Lightweight material perfectly balances strength and comfort
- Age 3 months+
Ideas for Use
The multi-colored balls are a wonderful tool for sorting and color recognition. Clear balls are transparent so you can actually see your fingers — and they also make great “bubbles” for the bath. Select from a 500 pack of multi-colored balls or 500 pack of clear balls from the dropdown.
Each case of 500 balls fills approximately 6.1 cubic feet. To determine how many cubic feet you want to fill with balls, measure the inside length, width and depth of your ball pit. Then multiply these numbers for cubic volume. The formula is: Length (L) x Width (W) x Depth (D) = Cubic volume.
Please note: Ball pit/pool not included. This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please call for an estimated ship date. Shipping fees apply to this item. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Each ball weighs 0.38 oz.
Balls can withstand 200 lbs of weight
- Multi-colored balls: red, blue, green and yellow
- Clear balls: transparent. May "dimple" in cold temperatures and return to a smooth surface in normal temperatures (@70 degrees)
- Made of durable, safe and non-toxic materials. BPA and phthalate-free.
- Easily cleaned with soapy water
Clear or multi-colored 500 pack
- Balls measure 3” in diameter
- Box dimensions: 30"L x 14.8"W x 25"H
BallsLove em.Read Morehappy with qualityThese work great in the ball pit. All my kiddos adore the ball pit. The calm down in it and are so happy. We use it as the reward they work towards. Highly recommend buying the fun and function ball pit kit.Read More
Answered QuestionsI have a 5 year old son with autism who is a biter and a chewer. Is it likely that he would destroy these balls?Megan / Jan 17, 2017The balls are pretty sturdy however since they’re not designed for chewing it’s hard to say how long they would last. They have a shiny texture and would probably be a bit slippery if you try to bite them so it's uncertain if that would still be appealing to a child who likes to bite and chew.Bayla Bernhardt, Customer Service / Jan 25, 2017