We can help you now!
Swing with a Parent or a Friend
This stylish hammock swing is strong enough to hold 2-3 people so you can enjoy swinging with your child! Provides sensory input and deep pressure for individuals and children who love to swing with their parent, therapist, sibling or friend. The weightless swinging of a hammock chair is soothing for children and helps provide proprioceptive input and vestibular therapy simultaneously. Soft weatherproof fabric is machine washable.
- Swinging helps with vestibular orientation, motor planning, balance and coordination
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Age 3+
Use carabiner to suspend the swing from a single suspension point. We recommend overhead suspension or sturdy swing frame. All sold separately, see accessories.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
Maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing, with protective floor matting. Use with adult supervision.
- Weighs 7.5 lbs.
- Holds up to 360 lbs.
- 71"L x 55"W x 73"H.
- Sturdy spreader bar is 4'7"
- Suspension height of 7'3" recommended
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry.
- Seat material is made from colorful, colorfast fabric. Threads are double wrapped at the selvage to reinforce any potential weak spots.
- FSC-certified (Meaning this product has been produced under environmentally and socially responsible conditions.)
Great hammockThis really is a great hammock. It's fun to lay in but a lot more stable than a regular hammock. Four stars because it was a real challenge to get it on the bar. I thought I received the wrong size. It takes some stretching!!Read MoreCurrambera LoungerI purchased this swing with the steel swing stand for my 12 year old daughter who has Autism. It was recommended by her O.T. for sensory needs. It seems to be of good quality and is sturdy. It will take some time for her to get used to it, as it is not the same as the therapy swing at school, but so far I am pleased with this purchase.Read More