Denim Marble Maze
Fine Motor Game for Fidgety Fingers
Practice fine motor work, finger strengthening and hand-eye coordination on-the-go. Large denim bean bag filled with pellets has maze stitching on one side. Feel to find the marble enclosed inside, then push it through the maze. Dark stitching encourages kids to use stereognosis, feeling with their fingers to solve the maze instead of by sight. With a 11 oz. of weight, the maze also provides gentle proprioceptive input and can be used as a mini lap pad.
- On-the-go tool for fine motor work and finger strengthening
- Helps fidgety fingers stay busy and active
- Low-profile denim is appealing to tweens, teens and adults
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Use during circle time to fidget while you listen at the same time
- Push the marble through the maze with your dominant hand, then switch hands
- Close your eyes and use only your fingers to solve the maze
- 7"L x 8"W
- Weighs 11 oz.
- 60% cotton 40% polyester denim with .5" PVC marble. Weighted with PVC pellets.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Light blue denim (shade may vary)
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.