Denim Marble Maze
Why We Love It
Marble Maze for Fidgety Fingers
Practice fine motor work, finger strengthening and hand-eye coordination on-the-go. Large denim bean bag filled with pellets has maze stitching on one side. Feel to find the marble enclosed inside, then push it through the maze. Dark stitching encourages kids to use stereognosis, solving the puzzle by feeling with their fingers instead of relying only on their eyesight. With 11 oz. of weight, the marble fidget also provides gentle proprioceptive input and can be used as a mini lap pad.
- Engaging yet discreet marble fidget tool
- Supports kids with fine motor weakness, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Use during circle time and fidget while you listen
- Push the marble through the maze with your dominant hand, then switch hands
- Close your eyes and use only your fingers to solve the maze
- Maze: 7"L x 7"W. Marble: 1.5" circumference
- Weighs 11 oz.
- Made of 60% polyester 40% cotton and PVC marble. Filled with PVC pellets in 65% polyester 35% cotton lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Light blue denim* (shade may vary)
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.