Find the Animals Hidden Inside
Need some quiet time or feeling bored? Grab the Discovery Disc! Great for kids of all ages, this hands-on sensory tool engages fine motor skills as you try to find the animal pieces hidden among the colorful pellets. Looking for the hidden objects aids in visual perception, and naming them as you find them aids with speech therapy and play. Squish the disc, manipulate it and even toss it (gently) like a frisbee with friends. The disc weighs just over a pound, so it also doubles as a lap pad to help children sit still for short periods of time.
- Beads provide tactile input for sensory-seeking kids
- Quiet find-and-seek activity appeals to sensory avoiders
- Practice visual discrimination, hand eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Press, squeeze and push to find hidden animals. How many animals can you find in a minute?
- As you find each object, identify the animal.
- Toss back and forth with a friend.
- 8” Diameter
- Weighs 17 oz.
- PVC disc filled with red and yellow polyethylene pellets and resin animals
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.