Discovery Putty™ - Around the World
Why We Love It
Hide N’ Seek N’ Stretch N’ Strengthen!
Play hide-and-seek with therapy putty! Stretch, mold and pull the putty until you find all the plastic pieces. Then hide the pieces again! Which part of the world is that? Identify the seven continents and strengthen speech and language skills in the process. Variety of colors, shapes and textures provide visual and tactile exploration.
- Helps build fine motor skills and support sensory integration
- Versatile therapy tool and fidget that provides tactile exploration
- Supports speech, color recognition and language activities
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Therapists, teachers and parents share multiple uses for Discovery Putty. For example, develop 1-to-1 correspondence with a number board, and count each found object. Encourage speech by describing objects in a sentence. Match objects to pictures. Identify first, middle or end sounds of the objects with a letter sound board.
Around the World is a medium resistance therapy putty. See otherDiscovery Putties that offer other resistances. Not for mouthing or chewing.
- Weighs 4 oz.
- Silicone with plastic objects
- Safety-tested and CPSIA compliant
- Free of gluten, casein, latex, soy
- Blue putty with 7 continents, a compass and children holding hands around the world
- ABC 123 Putty MatsFrom $27.99 - $36.99 Regular Price $31.49
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.