Discovery Putty™ - Around the World
Resistance putty with themed pieces (plus extra!) to hide inside
Why We Love It
Hide N’ Seek N’ Stretch N’ Strengthen!
Play hide-and-seek with therapy putty! Stretch, mold and pull the putty until you find all nine pieces. Then hide the pieces again! Practice speech and language skills as you identify and describe each piece. Medium resistance.
- Helps build fine motor skills and support sensory integration
- Versatile therapy tool and fidget that provides tactile exploration
- Supports speech, color recognition and language activities
- Choose a few pieces to hide in the putty, then stretch and dig to find them
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Therapists, teachers and parents share multiple uses for Discovery Putty. For example, develop 1-to-1 correspondence with a number board, and count each found object. Encourage speech by describing objects in a sentence. Match objects to pictures. Identify first, middle or end sounds of the objects with a letter sound board.
- Includes putty and nine putty pieces
- Pieces: Antarctica, Australia, Europe, North American, South America, Asia, Africa, compass and children holding hands around the world (pieces may vary)
- Putty: 4 oz.
- Made of silicone. Resin putty pieces and printed iron tin
- Designed without gluten, casein, latex and soy
- Putty: Blue. Pieces: Multi-colored
- ABC 123 Putty MatsFrom $31.49 - $36.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.