for Mood Regulation
How do you feel? Identify the facial expressions on our colorful Emotion Balls. Choose from happy, angry, sad, excited, scared or amazed. Then toss your emotion away or hold onto it to play. Emotion Balls add a new dimension to therapy and activities at home, school, camp or gym.
- Aids in self-expression, empathy and mood regulation
- Supports social skills and self-awareness, especially for children with developmental delays, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 6 months+
- 8" Diameter
- Six balls
- Each ball (deflated) weighs 3 oz.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: red, orange, yellow, blue, green and purple
- Emotions: happy, angry, sad, excited, scared, amazed
- Inflate with pump (sold separately)
- For all ages
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.