Why We Love It
Cute Emotion Balls for Mood Regulation
Feeling blue? Confused about your feelings? Identify the facial expressions on our colorful Emotion Balls. Help kids sort through their emotions and develop empathy and social skills by choosing from happy, angry, sad, excited, scared or amazed. Then have them toss their emotion away or hold onto it to play. Emotion Balls add fun and depth to therapy and activities at home, school, camp or gym.
- A fun tool to help kids develop color recognition, social emotional and motor planning skills
- Supports kids with gross motor delays, autism and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 6 months+
Balls come deflated. To inflate, use a pump with athletic needle (sold separately).
Ideas for Use
- Mimic the expression on your ball as a fun opening activity during circle time
- Look at the expression on your ball. Can you describe a time when you felt like that?
- Incorporate into speech therapy or counseling sessions to discuss feelings
- Includes six balls (happy, angry, sad, excited, scared, amazed)
- 18" circumference
- Weighs 3 oz. each
- Made of PVC with non-toxic ink
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, yellow, orange, green, blue and purple
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.