Why We Love It
Emotion Balls for Self Regulation
Help kids sort through their emotions and develop empathy and improve social skills by choosing from happy, angry, sad, excited, scared or amazed. These balls are fun to toss between child and therapist or roll from one child to another if in a group setting. Emotion Balls add fun and depth to therapy and activities at home, school, camp or gym.
- A fun tool to help kids develop social-emotional and empathy skills
- Supports kids with autism and those with speech and language challenges
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 6 months+
Ideas for Use
- Mimic the expression on your ball as a fun opening activity during circle time
- Look at the expression on your ball. Can you describe a time when you felt like that?
- Incorporate into speech therapy or counseling sessions to discuss feelings
To inflate, use a needle pump (sold separately). Inflate only to the intended height listed in the details. To keep your product fully inflated, you may need to add air every few weeks.
- Includes six balls (happy, angry, sad, excited, scared, amazed)
- 18" circumference
- Weighs 3 oz. each
- Made of PVC with non-toxic ink
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, yellow, orange, green, blue and purple
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.