Emotions Gel Floor Tile
Are you feeling happy, sad or angry? Learn about emotions with our Emotions Gel Floor Tile. Squish and press the irresistible oozy gel for a fun hands-on visual processing and sensory experience. Use the facial expressions as prompts to identify and talk about emotions, which helps kids learn self-regulation. Place on the floor or tabletop, or mount it on the wall and spin it using our Gel Tile Spinner Frame (sold separately).
- Supports sensory integration and mood regulation
- Engages kids with language delays, sensory integration disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Ask kids to choose one facial emotion and talk about a time they felt this way
- Describe a situation or feeling and ask child to point to or stand on the emotion
- Have kids imitate each face and even use their whole body to show how body language can express an emotion
- 20"L x 20"W
- Weighs 4 lbs.
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Made of PVC. Filled with water, mineral oil and food-grade coloring
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Transparent with white backing, yellow and green liquid with black print
Gel Tile Spinner Frame$199.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.