We can help you now!
An Under-the-Sea Sensory Adventure!
Make your sensory room feel like a soothing underwater adventure! Kids can safely touch the 150 "tentacles" of vibrant, glowing fiber optics for a visual and tactile sensory experience. The colors slowly change in a serene, calming pattern. The mirror mounted underneath adds another element of exploration and sensory discovery. Helps to improve color recognition and sets a relaxing tone in any sensory space in your home, school or clinic.
- Invites visual and tactile sensory exploration
- Helps practice color recognition, gross and fine motor skills, and cause and effect
- Fast and easy installation
- Age 3+
The Calming Fiber Optic Jellyfish slowly changes colors on its own. The Superactive Fiber Optic Jellyfish includes an 8-button controller to switch the colors (but can also be set to slowly auto-rotate through colors.) The IRiS models include a wireless controller to change the colors remotely. With the Iris Fiber Optic Jellyfish and iConverter Bundle, you can control the jellyfish from your iPhone or iPad.
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery-estimated date provided upon request.
- Wall mounted body of jellyfish: approx 34"L x 16"H x 13"D
- 'Tentacles' (fiber optic strands): approx 78"
- Weighs 24 lbs.
- Includes 150 fiber optic strands, high-quality light source, low voltage transformer, and necessary hardware to mount onto a wall with drywall construction
- For brick or block walls, wall anchors are required (not included)
- Requires minimum ceiling height of 8’
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!