Fiber Optic Jellyfish
An Under-the-Sea Sensory Adventure!
Make your sensory room feel like a soothing underwater adventure! Kids can safely touch the 150 "tentacles" of vibrant, glowing fiber optics for a visual and tactile sensory experience. The colors slowly change in a serene, calming pattern. The mirror mounted underneath adds another element of exploration and sensory discovery. Helps to improve color recognition and sets a relaxing tone in any sensory space in your home, school or clinic.
- Invites visual and tactile sensory exploration
- Helps practice color recognition, gross and fine motor skills, and cause and effect
- Fast and easy installation
- Age 3+
The Calming Fiber Optic Jellyfish slowly changes colors on its own. The Superactive Fiber Optic Jellyfish includes an 8-button controller to switch the colors (but can also be set to slowly auto-rotate through colors.) The IRiS models include a wireless controller to change the colors remotely. With the Iris Fiber Optic Jellyfish and iConverter Bundle, you can control the jellyfish from your iPhone or iPad.
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery-estimated date provided upon request.
- Wall mounted body of jellyfish: approx 34"L x 16"H x 13"D
- 'Tentacles' (fiber optic strands): approx 78"
- Weighs 24 lbs.
- Includes 150 fiber optic strands, high-quality light source, low voltage transformer, and necessary hardware to mount onto a wall with drywall construction
- For brick or block walls, wall anchors are required (not included)
- Requires minimum ceiling height of 8’
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.