Fiber Optic LED Strands With Lightsource
Why We Love It
Fiber Optic Lights
Flexible fiber optic lights offer multi-sensory stimulation. Strands constantly change colors to encourage visual engagement and can be bent into cool shapes or draped on the body for tactile and proprioceptive input. Create a soothing, interactive environment that supports calm, attention and focus.
- Encourages visual stimulation and tactile input
- Supports children and adults with auditory, speech, visual and sensory challenges
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- Wrap yourself in a blanket of lights for a calming sensory experience
- Manipulate the strands of the fiber optic lights for tactile and visual feedback
- Soothe and calm by watching the changing colors of the light strands
- Electric outlet required.
- Fiber optics provide a safe experience without heat or electricity being transmitted through the fiber making them a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Includes 150 fiber optic strands and lightsource
- Lightsource: 8"L x 4.3"W x 3.75"H
- Weighs 8.4 lbs. total
- Made of steel with white powder coating and acrylic fiber optics
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: White lightsource with multi-colored lights
Shipping and Returns
This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.