Fidget Finger Puzzle Set
Keep Fingers and Minds Engaged
Challenge your brain and your fingers! Each of the eight pocket-sized fidgets is a cognitive game for kids and adults. Try to figure out how to unlink the pieces, then put them back together again and do it again. Need a hint? The included instruction card helps you learn how to solve each one. These interlocking puzzles encourage focus, visual processing and fine motor skills. When you feel anxious or stressed, pick up a puzzle and shift your attention to problem solving instead of worrying. Small and unobtrusive, so you can fidget anywhere.
- Well constructed durable finger fidgets encourage fine motor work and problem solving
- Supports kids with ADHD, fine motor weakness and sensory integration disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Hide pieces throughout a room and have kids find each piece and link them
- Race against the clock! How quickly can you unlink the pieces?
- Unlink the pieces without looking at the fidget
- Eight puzzles with instruction cards
- Puzzle pieces: 1" to 2.5"L. Instructions: 6"L x 5"W
- Weighs 4.5 oz. total
- Made of stainless steel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Silver
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.