Keep Fingers and Minds Engaged
Challenge your brain and your fingers! These interlocking puzzles encourage focus, visual processing and fine motor control. Each of the eight pocket-sized fidgets is a cognitive game. Try to figure out how to unlink the pieces, then put them back together again and do it again. Need a hint? The included instruction card helps you learn how to solve each one. Keep a few in your pocket, purse or backpack for a stimulating brain puzzle any time busy fingers get antsy. Use with adult supervision.
- Finger fidgets and manipulatives encourages fine motor work and problem solving
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Hide puzzles throughout a room and have kids go find each piece and link the pieces according to the instruction card.
- Create a time management game, racing against the clock to see how quickly un-linked puzzle pieces can be put back together.
- Set out pieces already linked and disconnect puzzle pieces.