Fidget Finger Puzzle Set
Keep Fingers and Minds Engaged
Challenge your brain and your fingers! These interlocking puzzles encourage focus, visual processing and fine motor control. Each of the eight pocket-sized fidgets is a cognitive game. Try to figure out how to unlink the pieces, then put them back together again and do it again. Need a hint? The included instruction card helps you learn how to solve each one. Keep a few in your pocket, purse or backpack for a stimulating brain puzzle any time busy fingers get antsy. Use with adult supervision.
- Finger fidgets and manipulatives encourages fine motor work and problem solving
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Hide puzzles throughout a room and have kids go find each piece and link the pieces according to the instruction card.
- Create a time management game, racing against the clock to see how quickly un-linked puzzle pieces can be put back together.
- Set out pieces already linked and disconnect puzzle pieces.
- 8 puzzle pieces with instruction card
- 1”L to 2.5”L
- Weighs 4.5 oz
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.