Find Me™ Lap Pads
For Calming, Organizing and Visual Processing
A playful lap pad created with kids in mind! Weighted design offers calming proprioceptive weight. The illustrated characters and colorful scenes offer a fun, cognitive challenge. One side features animals and objects. Flip over the lap pad to find the objects in the illustrated scene and call them out by name. Use in speech therapy and early education. Makes a great on-the-go quiet activity. The weight, size and complexity of each lap pad varies. Use with adult supervision.
- Engaging activity to help reduce fidgeting
- Provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports children and adults with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 18 months - Adult (see details)
Ideas for Use
- Create a story about the animals or objects found on the lap pads.
- Verbally name an animal or object and have the child point to it on the lap pad.
- Have the child indicate where each animal or object belongs on the side with the scene.
- 100% polyester, weighted with steel shot in a separate polyurethane lining. Surface wash. Air dry.
- At The Farm (Beginner): 3 lbs. 13"L x 8"W. Age 18 months+
- At The Zoo (Intermediate): 5 lbs. 18"L x 9"W. Age 2-7
- Dino Land (Advanced): 7.5 lbs. 23"L x 11"W. Age 8 - Adult
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.