No more touching or poking neighbors! Brightly colored Spot Markers help kids respect personal space when sitting at circle time or lining up. Bold colors provide visual guidance for kids to gravitate to their place. Versatile 10" spot markers can be used on chair or tables, or used as stepping stones, bases or targets. Sturdy polyvinyl wipes clean for easy maintenance.
- Incorporate into physical therapy or occupational therapy sessions
- Supports kids with gross motor delays and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months+
Ideas for Use
- Place spot markers on floor to assign a separate space for each child
- Use as bases when playing softball or to mark positions when playing volleyball
- Have child color match toys or household items to each spot
- Includes six spot markers
- 10" Diameter
- Weighs 3.7 oz. each
- Made of PVC
- Designed without BPA and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Red, green, blue, yellow, purple and orange
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.