Soft Tummy Scooter
Scoot Comfortably and with More Support!
Scoot along! With supportive contours and low-to-the-ground design, this scooter offers more comfort and security than a typical ride-on toy. Small children and those with gravitational insecurity can scoot with confidence. Sturdy foam construction is durable yet comfortable to encourage longer periods of play and exercise. Rolls smoothly on hard floors. Non-marring wheels swivel 360 degrees. Terrific for sensory integration, vestibular input and motor planning.
- Strengthens upper and lower body, improving balance, posture, core strength and coordination
- Ideal for children with sensory processing disorder, low tone and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Create an obstacle course and navigate through it as fast as you can
- Scatter large puzzle pieces and scoot around to collect them all
- Combine with Scooter Paddles (sold separately) and pretend to row down a river. What do you see?
- 17.5"L x 14"W x 4.5"H. Tapered width from 14" to 6.5"
- Weighs 4.25 lbs.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of polyurethane, nylon wheels and steel wheel casters
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.