Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Fort With Cover
Need to calm down or unwind? Arrange the frames in a box, triangle or polygon shape, and use attached bungee cords to keep in place. Drape a blanket or the Fun Frames Cover (sold separately) over the top, and voila! You have an instant fort and a soothing sensory space to think, read or pretend. Encourage kids to sit inside with their favorite sensory tools and self-soothe when feeling overwhelmed or overstimulated. Frames fold flat for easy travel and storage.
- Calming sensory space helps soothe overwhelmed or overstimulated children
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Build a freestanding sensory play space for imaginary play
- Drape a blanket over the frames, add pillows, and add sothing LED lighting for a mini chill spa space
- Use at home, school, in the clinic or even when traveling away from home
- Includes 4 frames (two sets of two frames)
- 36"L x 36"W
- Weighs 25 lbs.
- Made of birch, nylon bungee cords and zinc coated steel screws
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Natural wood and black cords
- 110"L x 110"W
- Weighs 3 lbs.
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold gentle. Dry low.
- Color: Blue
Shipping and Returns
For the frame, please allow for a longer shipping time. Please call for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.