Create an Instant Multi-Sensory Environment
Need to calm down or unwind? Arrange the frames in a box, triangle or polygon shape, and use attached bungee cords to keep in place. Drape a blanket or the Fun Frames Cover (sold separately) over the top, and voila! You have an instant fort and soothing sensory space to think, read or pretend. Encourage kids to sit inside with their favorite sensory tools and self-soothe when feeling overwhelmed or overstimulated. Frames fold flat for easy travel and storage.
- Calming sensory space helps soothe overwhelmed or overstimulated children
- Versatile construction kit for imaginative play, calm and comfort
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Build a freestanding sensory play space or set up the Fun Frames in a corner.
- Drape a blanket over the frames, add pillows, and bring a flashlight or other comforting elements.
- Use at home, school, in the clinic or even on the road.
Create a snug sensory environment with the Fun Frames Cover, sold separately (see dropdown).
Please allow longer ship time for this item. Please call for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Includes 4 frames (2 sets of 2 frames) that can be secured into several configurations using the attached, durable bungee strips
- 36"L x 36"W
- Weighs 25 lbs.
- Birch plywood with bungee cord tubing
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Natural wood
- 110"L x 110"W
- Weighs 3.5 lbs.
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Dry low.
- Color: Blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.